Royal Thai Navy
- Assessing the OPV’s viability as a capability within the current threat context. How can the platform serve as an effective force multiplier for the fleet?
- Leveraging the situational awareness and C2 capabilities of the OPV to support more rapid detection and response
- What level of survivability does the OPV need to attain if it is to be deployed to a more complex operating environment?
- Better networking the OPV in the context of joint operations
- Arming the RTN’s next generation of OPVs to support enhanced survivability for deployed operations
- Coping with a diverse mission brief; balancing the capabilities of the OPV to support both routine maritime patrol and disaster relief operations
- Expanding the vessel’s range by developing on-board sensors and propulsion